The June issue of the Washington E-Bulletin includes a look at our exciting upcoming policy programs in Denver, a link to a petition to help save the LSU School of Library and Information Science, and several reports on recent developments on the Hill. We hope you enjoy this month’s issue, and we look forward to seeing many of you in Denver!
• See You in Denver!
• Please Help Save the LSU School of Library and Information Science
• Thank You for Taking Action on the Recent Coburn Amendment
UPDATES FROM THE HILL AND THE GOVERNMENT RELATIONS OFFICE
• AALL Urges Members of Congress to Support Access to Congressional Earmarks
• AALL and NOCALL Support Transparency Provision in Financial Reform Package
• Justice Department Inspector General Will Investigate FBI’s Use of Surveillance Powers
OUTSIDE THE BELTWAY: CHAPTER NEWS
• New Case Study: ORALL’s Successful Fight to Save County Law Libraries
FREE TIME WELL SPENT: Further Reading for the Information Policy Junkie
• Government Printing Office Releases Evaluation of the Needs of FDLP Libraries
• Thurgood Marshall Law Library Adds to Commission on Civil Rights Collection
• New Volume of Foreign Relations of the United States Released
• Energy Department Launches Search Tool Designed to Ease Research
[Posted by Emily Feldman]