The July issue of the Washington E-Bulletin is now available on AALLNET. Here is the Table of Contents:
• Welcome to Our New Readers!
UPDATES FROM THE HILL AND THE GOVERNMENT RELATIONS OFFICE
• Thanks to You, the Denver Advocacy Training Was a Great Success!
• 2010 Annual Meeting “AALL Public Policy Update” Highlights Our Key Policy Activities and Accomplishments
• Chapter Leaders Gather in Denver for Roundtable on Government Relations
• NCCUSL Drafting Committee Approves Draft Authentication and Preservation of State Electronic Legal Materials Act
• AALL Scores Department of Justice Revised Open Government Plan
• U.S. Archivist Ferriero Announces Task Force on Open Government and E-Records Management
OUTSIDE THE BELTWAY: CHAPTER NEWS
• New Case Study: California County Law Librarians Protect Law Library Funds
FREE TIME WELL SPENT: Further Reading for the Information Policy Junkie
• Cost of Classification Continues to Rise
• National Declassification Center Releases Inaugural Report
• President and Vice President Daily Public Schedules Now on WhiteHouse.gov