The April issue of the Washington E-Bulletin is now available on AALLNET.
- Congratulations to AALL’s 2012 PAGI and Oakley Advocacy Award Winners
- 2012 Advocacy Training Agenda Now Available – Register Today!
- Federal Depository Library Program Webinar Slides Posted on AALLNET
STAY INFORMED/GET INVOLVED: News and Action Alerts
- Action Alert: Support GPO and Library of Congress Funding
- House Passes Flawed Cybersecurity Bill
- Department of Justice Releases Open Government Plan 2.0 to Mixed Reviews
- AALL Applauds Agency Development of FOIA Portal
OUTSIDE THE BELTWAY: Chapter News
- Colorado Becomes First State to Enact UELMA
- MALL Advocacy Campaign Leads to Progress in Filling State Law Librarian Position
- AALL and California Chapters Urge City to Find Space for San Francisco Law Library
FREE TIME WELL SPENT: Further Reading and Resources for the Info Policy Junkie
- CRS Releases New Report on Federal Depository Library Program
- What Does Open Government Mean to You?
- Conversation about Digital Preservation with Mike Wash, NARA
- Office of Government Information Services Releases Year Two Progress Report