We’ve made some changes to our Washington E-Bulletin! Check out the latest issue, now available in HTML. We hope this new format will be easier to read and share. Questions or comments? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IN THIS ISSUE
Note: The September 2012 Issue marks the beginning of a new format for the Washington E-Bulletin, now published at the beginning of the month. As such, there is no August 2012 issue.
A LOOK AHEAD
AALL IN THE STATES
- UELMA Headed to CA Governor’s Desk
- Library Association Meets in Connecticut
- California Legislature Suspends Open Meeting Law
ROUNDUP AND REVIEW
- FDLP Connection Celebrates an Anniversary
- FCC Updates Measuring Broadband America Report
- The Future of Big Data
- New Government Accountability Office privacy study
- PCLOB Update
- New CRS Report: Presidential Claims of Executive Privilege