The March issue of the Washington E-Bulletin is now available on AALLNET.
AALL IN THE STATES
- Join Us for AALL’s First Local Chapter Lobby Day, April 18
- Progress on UELMA
- LLAM Library Legislative Day
ROUNDUP AND REVIEW
- The White House has responded to last year’s petition on Open Access Petition
- New Executive Order on Cybersecurity makes good on privacy
- NAPA’s report on GPO and what we make of it
- Save the Date! Our next online advocacy training is Tuesday March 26 at 12:00pm EST
- Senators Ask Surveillance Court to Summarize Opinions
- CISPA is back
- A new profile of the 113th Congress from the Congressional Research Service.