The January issue of the Washington E-Bulletin is now available on AALLNET.
IN THIS ISSUE
Vol. 2014, Issue 01
A LOOK AHEAD
- Online Advocacy Training “The 113th Continued” on January 29
- Nominations for PAGI and Oakley Advocacy Awards due February 1
- Register now for AALL’s Local Advocate Lobby Day on March 27
AALL IN THE STATES
ROUNDUP AND REVIEW
- New Year Greetings from Law Librarian of Congress
- AALL Urges FCC to Provide Permanent Public Access to Legal Materials
- The White House’s Ambitious Second NAP on Open Government.
- Chesapeake Digital Preservation Group 6th annual analysis of Link Rot
- Review Group Report Calls for Limits on NSA Surveillance